Why should I make a Will?
You probably don’t need us to tell you that you need to write a Will.
There is a host of information in the public domain informing you of the reasons why a Will is very important.
A Will is the foundation to all good financial and estate planning.
How do I make a Will?
With Complete Wills it’s simple, cost effective and your wishes are dealt with in a friendly and sympathetic manner.
Here’s the process;
- Call us or Email to make an appointment with our friendly Estate Planning Consultant who is local to you
- Office appointments in Crewe or Home appointments are available
- During your meeting we will give you all the advice you require and record your instructions for the drafting of your Will
- Once you have approved the draft copy of your Will, arrangements will be made for it to be signed and witnessed
- And that’s it, peace of mind that you have a Will professionally drafted and it only takes an hour or so of your time
Examples of our fees;
- Simple Wills (Office Appointment) £ 69.00 per person
- Simple Wills (Home Visit) £ 89.00 per person
- Intermediate Wills £129.00 per person
- Advanced Will £249.00 single person
- £449.00 couple
Examples of Intermediate Will would exclude a beneficiary, or deal with Foreign property, or have numerous individual gifts within the Will
Examples of an Advanced Will would be Wills with a trust drafted within them
Whether you have simple wishes for your Will, or if you have a very complicated financial or family set up, we have the knowledge and experience to advise you and prepare your Will.
Any questions? Need answers
Call Us Now for a FREE No Obligation discussion today!
Crewe Office –
01270 580537 Email email@example.com