WHY SHOULD I MAKE A WILL?
There are many reasons why a Will is very important, from protecting property, appointing guardians for your children, making sure loved ones, friends and charities receive something upon your death.
Besides this, a Will is also the foundation to all good financial and estate planning.
Your Will can help protect your home from residential care costs, provide inheritance tax planning and safeguard children and vulnerable beneficiaries from the challenges of life.
HOW DO I MAKE A WILL?
With Complete Wills it’s simple, cost effective and your wishes are dealt with in a friendly and sympathetic manner.
Here’s the process;
- Call us or Email to make an appointment with your friendly Complete Wills Estate Planning Consultant who is local to you
- Office appointments are available in our Crewe office, Home appointments are available anywhere.
- We also provide telephone appointments and video appointments via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime or WhatsApp.
- During your meeting we will give you all the advice you require and record your instructions for the drafting of your Will
- Once you have approved the draft copy of your Will, arrangements will be made for it to be signed and witnessed
- And that’s it, peace of mind that you have a Will professionally drafted and it only takes an hour or so of your time
- Complete Wills staff are fully qualified and members of the Society of Willwriters, so we are ‘Safe to Do Business With’.
HOW MUCH DOES A WILL COST?
So, here’s our basic fee structure:
- One Simple Will £125 plus vat (£150)
- Two Simple Wills £200 plus vat (£240)
- FREE Home Visit
- Special Offer Will* £ 89.00 inc vat per person
*Special Offer: Crewe Office Appointments Only
Simple Wills include appointing Executors, guardians, funeral wishes, leaving a few simple gifts, and distributing the remainder of your estate
Price Examples of more complex Wills;
Mr S has two children, following a family argument he hasn’t seen one child for over 20 years. Mr S wishes to exclude this child from inheriting.
Our fees for his Will, an exclusion clause within his Will and preparing a letter of the reasons why he is excluding the child;
£210 inc vat
Mr & Mrs B own a house, they have three children, they want a Will which states that when one of them dies the deceased half share of the house goes into trust for the children, but the surviving spouse has the right to live in the house for life.
Following the first death, if the surviving spouse remarries or goes into a care home then the deceased’s share of the house is secured for the children.
Our fees for their Wills, the trust clauses within their Wills and to change the ownership of their house to tenants in common at HM Land Registry (so they own the house 50/50).
£795 inc vat
Whether you have simple wishes for your Will, or if you have very complicated financial or family affairs, Complete Wills have the knowledge and experience to advise you and prepare your Will.
Any questions? Need answers
Call Us Now for a FREE No Obligation discussion today!
0800 018 4480 Email email@example.com