Complete Wills EPS Limited
Complete Wills ESP Limited is what is known as a ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us and Jim Goddard is our Data Protection Officer. Our contact details are:
Lincoln Chambers, 34-36 Hightown, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 3BS
Telephone 01270 580537
How we collect or obtain personal information about you
We collect information about you from different places including:
- directly from you
- from a third party acting on your behalf e.g. an estate agent, financial adviser or accountant
- from publicly available sources
- when we generate it
- from other organisations
Personal information we collect or obtain about you
The information we collect includes:
- name and contact details, such as address, email and telephone number
- information about your circumstances and the matter you have asked us to deal with
- financial information such as bank details and bank statements
- personal identification documents used to prove your identity and address
How is your personal information used
We will use the information to fulfil a contractual service as detailed in an engagement letter, to meet legal obligations or for other purposes such as:
- to confirm your identity and address
- to deal with your matter
- to help maintain and improve the level of services we offer
- to offer other services we believe may benefit you unless you ask us not to.
Recipients of Personal Data
Subject to the ‘Lawful Basis’ paragraph below, we will only share your personal data with members of the firm for the purpose of providing you with a service you require, or to comply with any Laws or Governing bodies.
We do not share your personal Data with any Third Countries or International Organisations.
How long we store your personal information
We will only retain your personal data for a limited period of time, and for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we are processing it for. This will depend on a number of factors, including:
- any laws or regulations that we are required to follow;
- whether we are, or could be, in a legal or other type of dispute involving you;
- the type of information we hold about you;
How we secure your personal information
We have put in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unlawful or unauthorised processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage. However, please note that, in relation to any personal data you submit to us online or by email, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us in this way.
Transmission of data to us over the internet is at your own risk.
Various technologies, such as cookies and web analytics may be used on our website, which may lead to personal data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on our behalf. This information will be anonymous, and you will not be identified from it. If you follow a link from any of these websites, then please note that they will have their own data policies.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have a number of rights relating to your information:
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
- The right to have the personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal data
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to have your personal data erased or forgotten
- The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data.
From time to time, and using the lawful base of legitimate interests, we employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that include telesales and marketing. The providers of such services do have access to certain personal Data. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we request. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
We will process your data for legitimate interests by contacting you with information about services available by our firm which we feel may be relevant to you.
Right to Withdraw
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can do so by contacting our Data Protection Officer, Mr Jim Goddard, Lincoln Chambers, 34-36 Hightown, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 3BS.
Changes to your information and how to complain
If at any point you believe the information we process about you is incorrect, you can exercise your rights as listed above and we will action your requests, subject to our legal responsibilities. If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, then do please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact details supplied above. If you are not satisfied with how we deal with your complaint, or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the data protection laws, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk.